Monday, January 19, 2009

P Diddy hails Sinatra as idol


FIRST SNOOP DOGG unveiled his unlikely love for JOHNNY CASH - and now P DIDDY has hailed FRANK SINATRA as his style icon.
The name-changing star, born SEAN COMBS, admits he models his wardrobe on the late singer.
He said: "I strive to resemble Frank Sinatra.
"He was effortlessly cool, always looking refined and maintaining complete class.
"He knew how to make a statement without being loud."
Not that silver suits, mountains of bling and diamond-encrusted iPods are subtle.
Diddy also confessed to taking longer than most women while getting ready for a night on the tiles, saying: "It takes me two hours to get ready. Worse than any woman I've ever been with.
"I take a long bath and then moisturise with oils when I'm still wet so that it all seeps into my pores."

No comments:

Followers